Does the Osmose project move you?
Do you want to help us?
Do you want to do something,
but you don’t know how?
Here is some ideas to support us
Some examples of projects that require financial support:
- Cooperated with Angkor Hospital for Children in Siem Reap, OSMOSE leads the doctors and medical teams to see the children every month and pay them the per-diem and other expenses.
Budget around $350 / visit.
- Emergency service, transportation to hospital for disease follow-up.
Budget around 50$ / transport.
- Distribution of rice to support the most underprivileged families.
Budget $100 / month
- Material assistant: building houses, floating gardens, paddle boat water filters etc.
Budget depends of the project
- Yearly study tour for our Environmental Education students. Field trip of 2 days to Siem Reap to discover their country “on the land”; the wonder Angkor Wat and the wildlife of Phnom Kulen.
Budget around 200$/kid
For French residents:
Cheque to be made payable to “Osmose” and addressed to
Osmose c/o Daniel PORTAL
32 Place du Pech
46090 Laroque des Arcs
For donors outside of France:
International transfer: BIC: CRLYFRPP IBAN: FR47 30002 03344 0000079244U 68
Account holder: Osmose
Thank you for specifying the subject of your donation: Osmose France membership or donation for the operational projects in Cambodia.
Partners and donors
For sharing amazing bird pictures
Conditions of eligibility
- knowledge of oral and written English
- mission of six months duration minimum
Only those who meet these two conditions are eligible, and can apply by sending a resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cases of need in clearly identified qualified support or implementation of specific action, a volunteering mission offer will be posted on this page of the website.
Our current offers
Our teams are currently full 🙂
House # 0203, Group 8, Phum Wat Damnak, Sangkat Salakamreuk, Siem Reap, Cambodia PO Box 93-118
+855 12 832 812 / +855 63 765 506
©OSMOSE - 2019